Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Exact Obedience Brings Miracles"

ALOOOOHA!!!


How are you guys doing?? I'm very good!!!I heard the news of Osama bin Laden. I can't believe it's been 10 years since the 9/11 catastrophe and now we finally caught the man. I must say, it is wonderful news especially for our beloved President Bush who went after him in the first place. Now off the politics.We had a terrific week. Well, decent week. We taught Joselyn quite a bit. She is doing wonderful!! She is getting baptized on next Saturday and so I'm very excited to see that happen!! President is going to come to that since it is downright a pure miracle that she is getting baptized. Even right after he told us, "exact obedience brings miracles." That's just outstanding. Miracle!!

Jamie and Tiare canceled because of their son being sick. That happens...we are teaching them on Friday!! We were going to teach the Jackola's but they were too tired and canceled. We planned to invite Taylor to be baptized in that lesson. It amazes me how the devil somehow stops all of our lessons when we have that planned. Oh the cunning plan of the evil one!!!
Anyways, We did a beach clean up on Waimanalo beach park. it was beautiful and wonderful to be on the beach again!! I played in the sand (not the water) and got lots of pictures. Brother Beatty, the first counselor in our bishopric, went crabbing and got a huge crab for us!! He had us hold it, it was kinda creepy haha. I snapped his shell a bit, I felt bad, but I was scared of getting pinched. I definitely look forward to coming back to the beach and ocean when it's time!!


Mother's day is coming up!! I plan on calling home at 1 Hawaii time, if Utah is 4 hours difference, than it will be 5 Utah time. It's so freaking weird to think that this will be my last time calling home on my mission. The next time I talk to you guys will be at the airport in December. Unless of course a tsunami happens. But, in other words, it will be here in May!!


Also congrats to Breezie and giving birth to my new niece fetus. I hope she is healthy since Breezie is still in labor.

Well, love you all, can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!!! Much love and aloha!!
Trav

1 comment:

  1. It was so dang good to hear your voice today! Sorry that I posted it this late but with the new baby and everything it's been quite busy around here! Love you and I'm soooooooo proud of you. I miss you too and I hope the phone call doesn't make it harder for you. :)

    ReplyDelete