Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Signs In Kaneohe

These Burger King signs always make me laugh....

and wish....
that we saw signs like these in Utah!

I guess since missionaries get referrals all the time...that he thought these were funny. Note: We don't pay people money for referrals though so this is why I think he must have thought it was funny.

His brother-in-law just signed up for active duty so I know this bumper sticker has meaning for him. God bless our servicemen and women in whatever branch they serve.

2 comments:

  1. The Burger King signs are still my favorite! I wish they had an ingredient one about pickles, mustard, or tomatoes, lol! I'd love to know what my favorite ingredients say about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete