Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elder Travis' Mom's Inbox

Elder Travis' mom here: I found this email in my inbox an hour or so ago. It's from Elder Hatch's mom.

"I saw Elder Smith Today. He looks great. I gave him a hug for you. He is really in the mission spirit. He is doing well and loves the mission. It was a treat to see him since we have shared online."

I knew her son was being released soon after serving an honorable mission. I never expected to see this though, or that she'd actually meet my son out there! I guess if I can't give him a hug this is the next best thing!

Oh, and aren't these trees the craziest thing ever?!

1 comment:

  1. Trav, this was a bolt right out of the blue for me! I'm so happy that she could get a special Travie hug, lol! It's been 10 months since I've had one but I still have my 'coon to hug, lol! Love you.

    ReplyDelete